Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
KNUCKLE UP
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about there. All I need is about 5 more bikes and a shop to put all this in.

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
mmmmmm RICE :)

·
KNUCKLE UP
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, for a civic, that shows a lot of restraint. Pretty classy as honda (cars) go. Maybe minus that fart cannon...
I hated putting that fart cannon on but, it was the smallest I could find to hook into the 2.5" exhaust system. As far as the restraint goes. I cann't stand body kits and big old bling wheels. I like plain and simple. Probably why I like fighters sooo much.

·
is not your fucking bro
7,216 Posts
sometime i will. its a vfr 750. dont know what year off the top of my head, maybe 88 or 89. i want a rg 500 motor for it. but my 69 triumph t100r is getting done first. it was in the shed at that time

·
KNUCKLE UP
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got anything done to the civic's engine? I used to have a red hatch with a D16 swap, almost did turbo, but traded for my Talon instead.
It was originally a CX motor. Swapped the 8 valve for a B7, short ram intake, 4-2-1 stainless header, and 2.5" stainless exhaust. I wanted to do a B16 swap but never could bring myself to spend 3k.

·
65 Posts
It was originally a CX motor. Swapped the 8 valve for a B7, short ram intake, 4-2-1 stainless header, and 2.5" stainless exhaust. I wanted to do a B16 swap but never could bring myself to spend 3k.

civic CX FTW! I ran my cx motor for a while in autox then went through 2 d16z6's. I still have it but its not on the road anymore.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts