Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the proud owner of a 1978 Honda CB750. The bike is pretty much stock at the moment. I have been riding for about 8 years-mostly old Honda's. I don't have any real experience with working on motorcycles, but have built and worked on cars quite a bit and also have various fabrication skills and experience. All this is quite good, but I need some help with applying this knowlege and ability to motorcycles. I am planning on doing some work to this CB750, and found this site just recently. I am a fan of the streetfighter ideal and find that my ideas for the bike would likely fit into this category of styling, etc and I hope that this site will help me to complete my build. Would it be good for me to start a build thread in the Building and Modifying Forum to document and seek advice/help for this project?

It is good to have found this site and I am looking forward to getting to know you guys and, of course, get some help with my project.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
First off, A big Welcome to the site. Props for postin pics right up. You'll get extra points from all of us here for thAt ! :party-smiley:

I Love the old school Honda's !
A build thread with some idias and lots of pics to look at and you'll get us goin ! hahah:D

:catman:

·
YOUR A TOWEL
107 Posts
big fan of the ol'skool honda to. And welcome to the darkside

1 - 5 of 5 Posts