Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Student
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, hi. So, I've lurked here for the past three years, I never really have anything to say, I just enjoy reading build threads and looking up DIY guides for myself when I need them. I previously had a '95 yzf6, worked and worked on it, couldn't fix it (first timer) and got my 08' zzr600. Things been a blast for two years and I've learned a shit ton from it.

I've always wanted to fighter a bike, but I really feel like if I chop away at my zzr it will look horrid. I'm all about clean, perfection, and just head turning. I couldn't live with myself if I ruined my only bike's look AND resale value, haha.

So here it is, on the fence, fighter it? Wait a couple years and buy another bike and fighter that? Or resell/trade this in for an older 03-06 636 (What I've always wanted) and fighter THAT.

Keep up the great forums guys, :).

p.s ignore douchy stickers. I blame it on the alcohol.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
im sure u can score a cheap enough 636 that u dont have to sell ur current bike. love me some 636's

welcome to the site. and if u decide to fighter the zzr, those can also look bad ass. check out Larry J's ZZR, which is badass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts