Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After way to long of not being able to ride (about 6months) my bike will be running again soon. Just picked up a new motor (99 600 w/15k miles) for my gixxer.

and here's a couple quick shots of my bike currently (sorry for the shitty pics, camera phone)

Once I get the new motor in I can continue on my list of cosmetic mods that Ive been working on for so long now:metal:

dj

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
haelo said:
Gotta love the hose-through-frame design on those gixxas.

just makes me think of HR Geiger. thats where i would go with it...crazy! :nuts:

·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haelo said:
Gotta love the hose-through-frame design on those gixxas. Got any plans for it?

Ive got a few ideas. For now I just wanna get it going so I can ride again. Ive been commuting on this bike for the last 5 or so years, so I'm excited to get back out there. I have a custom headlight and tail in mind as well as hiding the coolant bottle soon. I also have an 02 1000 swingarm to bolt up, but I'm waiting until I need a new chain. But for now I just can't wait to get it running again and ride the piss out of it for a bit.

·
Hooligan Streetfighter
1,382 Posts
I feel ya on wanting to ride, I just go mine back on the road, it has been in the garage since October. Ride that BIAAAACH!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts