Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Thr R is for RESPECT
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking about starting my fighter build sooner than i thought. gonna start with the front and go back. just thought i would check with yall to see what some good sites are to get parts ex. triple clamps to mount "dirtbike" bars, etc. thanks in advance for any help :cfcartman:

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
If you want an LSL kit I would recommend www.whaccessories.com . That's where I got mine and they are great to deal with. They also have many other parts available. Although there is some pricey shit on there. Or you can drill your triple and add risers.

·
Thr R is for RESPECT
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks man. imma try and price everything out and go from there. imma cut no corners on my baby! but im also not going to drain my pockets either. so itll be a LONG process

·
Thr R is for RESPECT
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
another question i have is will a 954 swing arm bolt right up to my bike? i dont see why it wouldnt just want some clarrification. and also will RC51 rims mount right up to the forks i have and rear? thanks

·
Hooligan Streetfighter
1,382 Posts
Well, on my 929 I have freestyle ingenuity risers. You have to drill your triple clamp. They cost $100, I bet the LSL is much nicer, I think that they would be more safety assuring also.

·
Thr R is for RESPECT
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh sorry. didnt mean to be a smartass. didnt know you could turn those off

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
well if your not tryin to break the bank theres ways around spending some of the dollars. like drlling your tripple.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts