Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GOOROO of da POO POO
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're entering the buildoff should we create a build thread, and a discussion thread?

What say you gents, because I could give a shit less if peeps fuck off in my build thread???

If anything, it's easier on the mods....

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,671 Posts
It is tough to toggle back and forth between build threads and discussions, but at the same time there gets to be a lot of BS that does not relate to the OP's bike. Lesser of two evils is the BS in the threads. Maybe put a sticky in the 2013 Buildoff to not spam threads?

·
GOOROO of da POO POO
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, isn;t that standard?
All good points... I guess we go with the standards, as it is more conducive to timeline, work accomplished, slagging off, etc...

SO 2 separate threads it is... :rock::rock:

or 4.... :D

·
GOOROO of da POO POO
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
not a hugger
159 Posts
what really happens if you get flipped off? i mean almost every build gets a "keep up the great work" post but flip offs cant be teaching them cuz they dont even know there is a flip off to be given.

·
GOOROO of da POO POO
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
I say keep with the standard winter build off format. Build thread and discussion thread separate. It keeps everything organized for easier viewing when deciding who to vote for at the end.

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
I personally don't really care one way or the other.

That being said, keep the noobs and asshats in check, it will be fine.

Just delete the post that radomly appear like :

"Hi, I like your build. I have a 2022 Big Dick Special 900 and I wanted to paint my forks to look like big veins. What kinda of pop corn do you microwave on Jupiter during the winter solstace? Thanks, Goggle Cock"

If we (mods) weed those fucks out, it won't be aprob.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.