Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
hack
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody ever bother?
I just went for the first time this year (its only 2 hours from me). mostly harleys, but lots of sportbikes this year. sad to say not a single fighter, and I LOOKED. there were however 8, thats right 8, chromed and stretched Busa's (only saw three stock busas). every one had a long chrome single sided swinger with with somewhere near a 300 mounted. ugh

·
hack
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
coolest thing there was someone had done one of those boss hoss conversions, but with a viper engine! and NOS (not sure why they added that, not like you could ever use it without a wheelie bar). it was pretty impressive to see it wedged in there though

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
CRF3 said:
coolest thing there was someone had done one of those boss hoss conversions, but with a viper engine! and NOS (not sure why they added that, not like you could ever use it without a wheelie bar). it was pretty impressive to see it wedged in there though

Dodge Tomahawk maybe?

·
hack
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
enrico vespa said:
you go on any test rides? I hear there's demos galour at Americade.
I was dying to take out a Buell, but there werent any this year. then I was gonna give the V-rod a shot but the line was too long. only other bikes were Star cruisers. So, no....

Haelo, Tomahawk?? is that the dodge boss hoss? I've never seen that one before. but my last rally was sturgis '02 or something. not a big cruiser guy, but I do respect the viper engine

·
890 Posts
I test rode a VROD a while back here in Oz. The motor's are pretty nice - and quite rev happy for a V........but the rest of the bike is fucked.

·
hack
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
supposed to be pretty uncomfortable from what I've seen. The "Clamshell" riding position

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
CRF3 said:
I was dying to take out a Buell, but there werent any this year. then I was gonna give the V-rod a shot but the line was too long. only other bikes were Star cruisers. So, no....

Haelo, Tomahawk?? is that the dodge boss hoss? I've never seen that one before. but my last rally was sturgis '02 or something. not a big cruiser guy, but I do respect the viper engine

Dodge made two bikes with Viper engines and a weird double wheel thing goin on.
I always thought it was a cool concept bike but a turbo busa would be faster.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Went there a couple years back cus I was living in the area for a while. It was alright, the best part was a cruize up the lake. The worst part was the heat. The place was too packed, it took an hour to drive into the dinky town and to get gas.

At least I can say I was there.

·
hack
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dodge made two bikes with Viper engines and a weird double wheel thing goin on.
I always thought it was a cool concept bike but a turbo busa would be faster.
only had one rear wheel (car tire though), I'll post pics tonight.

maybe thats what the nitrous is for.... (make up for its busa lag)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts