Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... it's time all of you American Fighterers let the world know that America is not just about choppers and blinged out busas!

Everyone rip out their best pics and post them up in here... our member, Wingnut happens to work over at Streetfighters Magazine, and he's gonna try to put a little feature in showing off some of the bikes from this site, so we can show the world what we're doing :rock:

This is important guys... the rep of American fighterers is at stake!

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Instead of reposting a bunch of pics I'd suggest having Wingnut browse through the FOTM threads!
I'm not sure... but I don't think magazines can just grab pics from a website and publish them... but if you email them to him or post them up here, you're giving them permission to publish it, ya know?

I could be way off base here... but I think that's how it works... :confused:

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,147 Posts
Heres what I sent him....

I here you think all North American fighters are blinged out lowered Drag handbags
Well....
equation....motorcycle + more power + lighter = streetfighter

GSXR srad 750/1000
k2 1000 motor installed in to SRAD
Custom water jet subframe
68lbs lighter
virago pull back risers
KX250 wide bars
CRG levers
Custom oil cooler and earls lines
Ducati Monster Aluminum Tail fin
cold intake via 66mm aluminum Tube, (who woulda thought they really did make a diferance )
Custom seat
LED signal's
SRAD Steel Tank, with 1000 gas pump conversion
Clear alternatives 2003 R1 tail light
No paint, brushed Aluminum or steel Car waxed against the elements.
TOTAL investment $2400.00 Canadian
hey but I am a transplanted brit, so what the fuck do them Americans know huh.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Hey, Im all about getting pictures in the mag...but just an FYI. pictures posted here, in a small format (800x600) and 72dpi wont be a high enough res to use in a mag.

Maybe have everyone email your pics to CF.com and then wingnut can get good ones that way. By all means, post the mow res ones here but email CF the high res ones also.

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey, Im all about getting pictures in the mag...but just an FYI. pictures posted here, in a small format (800x600) and 72dpi wont be a high enough res to use in a mag.

Maybe have everyone email your pics to CF.com and then wingnut can get good ones that way. By all means, post the mow res ones here but email CF the high res ones also.
Well, I talked with Wingnut, and I think it's like this:

as it stands, he has a small less than half page piece of this next issue as a possibility if we don't get much of a response. If we do get a large response and their are some bikes they really like, they may hold off a while and do a larger feature, and possible even do articles on some of the individual bikes if they like them enough, and at that point photo quality would be a big issue.

Basically, nothing's written in stone here... but there's a pretty good shot we can at least have a couple small pics in there.

If Wingnuts editor is liking what he's seeing, then it may become bigger... so everyone rip out the best pics you can and let's really impress them! :rock:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I don't know anything about this mag. Where is it based out of? Can you get it in the States or online?
Here is their website:
http://www.streetfightersmag.com/

They are a UK based magazine

You can subscribe to it from their website, and you can get it at SOME places in the US, like Barnes & Nobles.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts