Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
the Gixxer is BACK!
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guys has been a major thorn in my side since he won an aution for a polished set of healguards from my gixxer1100....

not only was he super rude after winning, but 3 days after winning my bid, he's pissed that it wasn't in his mailbox already. I tried explaining to him that its coming from Canada and it takes a bit of time and COULD get hung up at customs for reasons unknown to us, plus he opted for regular shipping. Exactly another 5 days later he's filed a "item not received" strike on my paypal, and now I can't use it until this thing is resolved. I'm currently waiting now (2 days) for paypal to re-instate my account, since I did have a tracking number, but he is saying he still hasn't received the item....though the tracking number says different.....

Ebay name: Shanecarter78

If this moron bids on your stuff, cancel his bid, he'll only cause you grief and could easily ruin a 100% rating with his bullshit.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
If you have a tracking number, and it shows delivered, you'll get your money. I went through a very similar thing..it took paypal to get it right, but I did get my money too.

·
the Gixxer is BACK!
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats what I'm waiting for now, for paypal to verify its actually been delivered.....can you believe this jackass sent me an e-mail saying "I gave you positive feedback, where is mine???"......friggin tard...

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
I meant to say it took a "month"...LOL...but yeah, you'll get paid, just like I did.

·
the Gixxer is BACK!
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So since I've supplied him and paypal both with the tracking number, I asked him to remove the complaint since its fraudulant.....well I now got an email from him stating he's e-mailed paypal notifying them that I've accused him of fraud....its people like this which makes me not want to use ebay anymore!!!!

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
So since I've supplied him and paypal both with the tracking number, I asked him to remove the complaint since its fraudulant.....well I now got an email from him stating he's e-mailed paypal notifying them that I've accused him of fraud....its people like this which makes me not want to use ebay anymore!!!!
Where is he?...just getting someone to beat his ass.

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
Dougz and I have NJ covered....Enrico is in NY.....Haelo, Detroit......I'm SURE someone has to be close.

·
the Gixxer is BACK!
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The jackass is in some trailer park in Texas as far as I can tell....

Loyd Carter
4414 Durant
TRLR 121
Deer Park, TX 77536
United States

Probably some punk kid who used his mommy's credit card and he's in shit for it, probably trying to get his money back so his momma can go get her crack. Fuckin loser punk!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
i know we got a couple members from texas.

·
OLD GUY's RULE
4,642 Posts
You have his address.
See to it that he gets subscriptions to GAY magazines and other crap....
Pay back is A MOTHER FUCKER.....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts