Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHO?

I'm impatient...lol. I have an idea on who will get it but I won't say (no, I don't think it'll be me :()

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
how did you all end up deciding to vote on the winner?

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I think they picked a name out of a hat

lol

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
well...after endless talking..thread reading. comparing and more talking we decided that AB and i would decide ourselves b/c the voting got all fucked up.

the People's Choice Award, went fine and GOES TO....................

G-STYLE

The MiniFIghter buildoff winner is........

DOC TOM

and now the results you've all been waiting for. ...

THE FIGHTER BUILDOFF WINNER IS

:catman: -meOW!

CATMAN

Catman put so much work into this bike. while its not a traditional fighter and more a stunt fighter the work he put into it was geared toward what he was doing. He made a bunch of stuff and had to fab and modify to suit his purpose. cleanest stuntfighter you'll ever see. Congratulations Catman. You deserve it!

:metal:

2nd- ROADSTERD

3rd- TRAV72

Honerable mentions for:

Most Complete theme:
ENDO

Head Turner award:

HAELO

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
congrats catman

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
...and everyone that was there at the party got free shirts, decals and even a free pair of armored riding gloves! :rock: :cfcartman:

enrico, PM me your address, we'll send you a little care package since you went through so much hell trying to get here.

And besides, one of the biggest catch phrases of the weekend was "What the hell ever happened to Vespa?"

We were convinced you wore your Yankees gear and got turned away at the MA border :LolLolLolLol:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
where the friggin pics?

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats guys...I was right, I was guessing Catman and G-Style. Good job guys!

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Congrats guys...I was right, I was guessing Catman and G-Style. Good job guys!
You won too...

"Most Complete Theme"

and yes... we're gonna send you a little prize package as well :rock:

We just felt that your bike is so complete looking, and everyone at the party agreed, that it could easily be a promotional tool built for Monster Energy Drink. It's kind of like the streetfighter version of a theme bike like OCC does. Every part looks like it was made to be there. :party-smiley:

As for the Head Turner award given to Haelo...

I wish you guys could've seen this shit, it was freaking awesome. There we are at the Summer Nationals... all the bikes lined up (plus some other peoples bikes as well).

Haelo's bike was sitting right next to 3 practically stock Hayabusa's.

I literally saw about 100 people walk down the line glancing at each bike, and then see haelos bike, and stop, scratch their heads, look all confused, look around at the other bikes for a second, look back at his, and go, "What kind of bike is that?"

Right there, next to 3 other Hayabusa's and I only saw one guy figure it out all day long. :rock:

And most of the time, when he told them it was a Hayabusa, they said, "No... really?" :LolLolLolLol:

I seriously think some people got whiplash from how quickly they snapped their head around when they walked past his bike.

And THAT is why he was awarded the "head turner" award, becase he sure as hell turned some head, and confused a lot of them too :LolLolLolLol:

Let me tell you, it was HARD AS HELL trying to pick... there are some awesome bikes that were built in this buildoff.

And catman said it best...

"The best prize of all, is that everyone did in 5 months what would've taken a year otherwise..."

So, now let's get all those finished fighters out there and show America what Custom Fighters is all about :metal: :knucks:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oh, cool! Regardless I agree with Catman. I was just happy finding a reason to get off my ass and finish this poor thing! I've been riding it the last couple days, so I'm happy...hopefully I'll get action pics soon!

Already looking for the next project, but with a home purchase in the near future, I'm not sure what I'll be able to afford...hrmmm...

I did however just buy a 1000 engine for my 750 GSXR...

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
:( awwww i thought i was gunna get members choice lol

Wait till next year, the katana was a first time project.......im going to slay with the 636 bitches

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
WOW !!!
Thanks EVERYONE !!
It was pretty unexpected for me :confused:
There were alot of awesome bikes built this winter. I would LOVE to see each and every one of them in person !! I guess for me it was nice that some got to see mine up close also.

I learned alot from everyone , had fun and got a kool bike out the deal !!!

Hopefully Adam will post up a few pics, my camera sucks, pluss i have no picture postin privalges:LolLolLolLol:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
.. pluss i have no picture postin privalges:LolLolLolLol:
you do now!

Instead of giving Catman a VIP membership (which he already has), he's the first member of the new club only available to VIP members...

THE SUPER PICTURE WHORE ALL STAR CLUB! :metal:

It will also now be available as an add on subscription to VIP membership for an additional $20 a year, in case anyone else likes posting pics as much as catman does.

What it gets you:

vBImage Hosting:

Regular Members:
20 pictures
VIP Members:
50 Pictures
Super Picture Whore All Star Club Members:
200 Pictures!!!!

Image Attachments:
Regular Members:
11 Megabytes
VIP Members:
22 Megabytes
50 Megabytes!!!!

Maximum Avatar File Size:
Regular Members:
390 kilobytes
VIP Members:
550 kilobytes
750 kilobytes!!!!!

So it should be a while before you max that out catman! :rock:

And for any VIP members interested in it, you can sign up for it the same way as when you signed up for VIP Membership, through the UserCP>Paid Subscriptions

1 - 20 of 32 Posts