Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
92 gsx600f.
So far I've made a stubby exhaust, tore off the p.o.s. headlight, fixed a lil wiring, and gave her a pretty large ass reduction.

Attachments

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
Lots love for the oil boilers from me. Lots of different builds to peruse for inspiration around here that have similar shit, Katanas, Bandits and Gixxers galore.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump: alright so where are these updates, since im a kat fighter
I've been working on her Lol. Replaced leaking oil cooler, also cracked starter clutch cover. Tore off the rattle canned fighter mask, cut the sub frame off and really shaped seat pan. I'm in the process of fabbing up my new sub frame. There are No pix cuz I'm self conscious about my welds before I clean em up Lol. No updates on here but I am still going like a bad out of He'll on her, I'LL throw up some pix after I clean my welds. Haha. On a more exciting note , just bought the wife's first bike (Yes the same wife that hates this hobby and really hates this site cuz I always spend money after I'm on here Lol) Yep the bug bit her right in her cute heart shaped ass last weekend when she saw an Old Norton cafe racer. So I found a cb550 and "WE'RE " gonna build a bike together, super stoked.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Cant wait to see this new tail/subframe, always like seeing different variations of the same bike -helps me come up with new ideas for mine.

also awesome to have a wife with the same hobbies, she wont let me take parts off her bike but she loves working on both of them and riding around.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh Yea speaking of tail the more I look at it the more it doesn't work Lol. Sadly my love of the bobkats is taking over. There is NO TAIL on her. Haha. The wife likes me on a bomber cuz. I can't "HAUL AROUND BITCHES " LOL.

Reactions: binx77

·
Registered
145 Posts
oooh hes converting. I love the no tail look ( no matter how much others hate it, its my mofrackin bike) until it rains, road is wet/dirty then it gets messy but still love it.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Woo hoo. Pix and updates.

We picked up the wife's bike on Friday. Ugly... Oh God is it ugly.Lol. I got my sub frame tacked together, taillight mount made and seat shaved and re-shaped. Did the tear down on her bike, a 1983 cb 550 nighthawk she named "Audrey". We're gonna build her a vintage/steampunk cafe racer. She is having fun picking out parts. She was covered in grease up to her elbows, even on her face. She was balls deep in this bike with grease on her nose and a wrench in her hand, and I'm like "you have never been more sexy to me" Lol.

Attachments

Reactions: F'dup

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He'll Yea more demented crayon scratching! Here's the general idea for her bike. I think . Ignore the bars though 1441198658070.jpg .

Or maybe something like this 1441198757708.jpg
Just need to figure out what tank that is. I think it's an xj tank. But could be wrong

1 - 12 of 12 Posts