Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started ripping my bike apart (2002 sv650s) for a totally new stripped down look.. I'm going to need all the help I can get so I decided to join the forum...

·
Registered
27 Posts
right on! i'm learning about plastic modification: molding and welding. all so i can cut the subframe on my SV and use the stock plastics to fabricate a new-ish tail.

post up some pics of your sv.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
right on! i'm learning about plastic modification: molding and welding. all so i can cut the subframe on my SV and use the stock plastics to fabricate a new-ish tail.

post up some pics of your sv.
Who are you on csi?

Yeah, my svs is in pieces right now but I've definatley got a lot of plans for it...

And here (below) Is where we took all that bulky stuff off... IN the process of ditching that heavy headlight unit and replacing it.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
lol.

WELCOME TO THE SITE

keepin that ass covered in the pics huh....is there something top secret under there??

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
what? you stay with a random man from the internet that invites you to sleep at his house and cooks you breakfast the next morning and youre ambiguously gay?
Oh man...I guess its time to cancel my fall sleep over rally party...LOL:skrooz:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts