Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Is now a
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... not the Vancouver Canucks. I don't believe in supporting the destruction of cities for the purpose of sport.

Anyways.

Hi, I'm officially new here, but have been lurking for a couple months. My friends call me the Big Dumb Swede (or BDS) because... well, an example works best. I'm the only guy I know who's roadtripped 300 miles with a 17" rim and tire strapped to the backseat of my ride. Nasty crosswinds and driving rain aren't fun at times like that.

Speaking of fun, I ride a '95 Honda VFR 750. Pretty much the best sport-touring bike ever made. :rock: Used to be shiny and red, but then I dumped her a couple times... and thus begins a project for this winter. Here's a taste.

Lessons: don't ride aggressively, or at all, on frosty pavement. AND NEVER SKIP BREAKFAST. Plans: maybe cafe racer style, maybe an RR tail swap. I'll start a build thread when things get rolling.

Great forum, I look forward to contributing where I can (I'm a smartass), and checking out the insane amount of creativity here.

Cheers!

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
welcom in amte LMFAO at yer tyre haulin stunt! .Good luck with tha rebild .:thumbsup:

·
Tha Killa K
1,555 Posts
Welcome to CF, you might be related....my uncle use to use his Honda CB400F like a truck too, except he use to haul around small block chevy engine blocks back and forth to the machine shop lol.

·
Legit goon
1,466 Posts
Welcome to the jungle! :knucks:

Andrew

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
There's a few members in the 'Toon man, welcome aboard!

·
Cpt. Obvious
2,112 Posts
Welcome to CF.

·
4,400 Posts
Welcome to Custom Fighters

1 - 14 of 14 Posts