Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the hell these pieces of metal are ??:wtf:

I pulled the pan off to put the stuntex oil pick up in and this is what i found.

I realy haven't noticed the bike doing anything funny at all, shifting or starting, no sounds and I've been beating it :ninja:

Now I'm worried :mad:

If anyone has a clue ..............little help please

Attachments

·
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just tripped on how big it is !!!!!
Like fuck where the hell did this come from I couldn't shove it up in there if i wanted to. it's bigger than the damn pick up :nuts:

Fuk it, I'm just shavin weight i guess :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
jesus. i dont know man. thats crazy. is there any markings or anything??

closer pic would be good.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
he rides a gsxr (2000..750...i think???)

·
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep it's off my 750. Ride the 1000, stunt the 750.
I'll take and post closer pics when i get off work.
I need help before i put it back togeather.

thanks guys :(

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Bring the part to a bike shop and see if they got anything on the computer, like a picture parts list.. see if it resembles anything. But if nothing has happened yet man ride it, idk. Can you see anything up in the motor thats broken off like part of the case or anything??

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
i can look that shit up

hang on...i'll see if i can find it and post the pic!

·
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
spyder said:
Bring the part to a bike shop and see if they got anything on the computer, like a picture parts list.. see if it resembles anything. But if nothing has happened yet man ride it, idk. Can you see anything up in the motor thats broken off like part of the case or anything??

It is broke off !! It is big ! I couldn't see anything where it may have broke off ?? I was serious i can't see how it came through without tearing up a bunch of gears or somthin. I truely couldn't even shove it up in there..... here I'll take a closer pic ...

Next post !!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
spyder said:
It attach's to the piston pullback spring under the crank shaft bearing rod holder.
uhmm see it on here??

Attachments

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
figured it out...and you're not gonna like me.

It's a blade/fin off of your clutch basket. See the grooves in the side of the piece (last pic), Those are made by the ears on the fiber plates. You my friend, need a new clutch basket...clutch wheelies will do that...

You can just add an extra decal to my envelope when I get off my ass so to send a self addressed stamped envelope to Adam :) lol

·
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dude i think your right ..................Thanks

I can't see how it could have came through to the bottom. :nuts:

Clutch basket ?????
How much you think ?:(
I clutch up everytime !!

I'm gonna ride it till it pukes then fix it, i do love this bike :LolLolLolLol:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
just be careful...riding with a damaged clutch could cause WAY bigger, more expensive problem.

I've attached a pic of what it should look like, you'll see right away where that was SUPPOSED to be.

A new one is about $180 US (Ron Ayers) and the part number is 21200-35820. Make a note, that it's not the same as a GSXR600 basket, or the 1000, and the 750 basket is on its third update from Suzuki. The early 750's may have had a problem with this and the superceded (new part), will probably be stronger.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts