Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live 2 hrs away from the Gap. I will offer up my house and garage for as many people that will come. Meet up here, have a BBQ and in the Am we all ride awesome roads to the gap. We stay there one night and late the next day back to my house for a "debriefing" and talk about the trip with another cook out.
I would like to do this as soon as possible but i am just wateing on at least 5-6 riders before we make the call to go. and YOU decide the date it happens.

New tires can be ordered and sent to our shop and mounted there. If we get 3 people or more I can get a shop discount on tires. (6 tires = discount)

Please spread the word to anyone that can handle taking the corners without riding over there head. Sportbikes, superbikes, street fighters, Motards (no not motivated retards lol)

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Where u at in nc? Zip code? I would totally be down for a ride. I would probably have to trailer to ur house tho and ride out from there since the drz shakes it's head off (or should i say my head) after 20 mins of interstate

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Meet up is at Zip code 28759 (Mills River N.C.) 1 3/4 hrs away from the Gap.

We should try to make it no later then the first week in November. (eirler if possible)

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I was there a couple months ago and would like to go back. I'm only 5ish hours from it. I might be down to go if things work out. My r6 loved those roads but fuck it's a workout.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im more inclined to go in the next week or so. the weather is looking good... what do you say? Im pissed about my birthday and lack of one and I want a present of bike riding with friends.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im supposed to be there this weekend but if this rain doesn't go away I'm bailing. im not far away from the gap and 421 is my back yard.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
We can do a day at the Snake to. I think I like that place better.

I want to get everyone here on the 24th so we can ride out to the gap on the 25th because i have a big ride planed for the 26th. the 26th will be a southern loop, down ceasers head over to 178 up to 215 to the parkway then back to ashevile / mills river aka home
Each day willl have about 5-7 hrs out on the road with a half a dozen small brakes to rest and get a coke and some lunch.

THIS IS THE OFFICAL TIME LINE!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts