Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a left side crank case cover for a 94 FZR 600.
Wrecked the day i bought it.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Ask shift1313 or spyder.

·
est.1979
858 Posts
well that sux...are you just learning?

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
JB bro yew mite do it again till yew get used to tha bike ...Sorry it hapened tho .

·
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ill gladly send you just the cover for shipping but i bet if you post in the classified section that someone will have one without a crack.
That would be great!
wheres the classified section?
do you think i could start it in this condition?
Again thanks alot!

·
10 second Blast!
438 Posts
yea i'd say thats too much damage is that the stator coil I see there through the cover? That hole has to be at least the size of a nickel right? If you get creative with some JB Weld and some aluminum or some scrap metal you might be able to rig it up until you can find a replacement.

·
GURU
8,827 Posts
That would be great!
wheres the classified section?
do you think i could start it in this condition?
Again thanks alot!
Scroll down in the main forum. There is a Parts Classified and at the bottom there is a Pay It Forward. Pay It Forward has guys giving away stuff. In the classified just start a post saying FZR600 Stator Cover WANTED.

·
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Scroll down in the main forum. There is a Parts Classified and at the bottom there is a Pay It Forward. Pay It Forward has guys giving away stuff. In the classified just start a post saying FZR600 Stator Cover WANTED.
where can i find this "pay it forward"?
what do you think about tryin to start it?

·
GURU
8,827 Posts
here are all the classifieds

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Starting it: well that cover holds your stator windings and your pickup(to tell the cdi when to fire the coils). If the damage has caused the stator to move you could end up with the rotor hitting it while the motor is turning. It really depends. I would say if there is any question about it, dont start the bike. That way you are safe.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts