Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Jarhead Supreme
6,487 Posts
ಠ__ಠ

Why would he be one of us?

Are you saying we are fucking idiots? This is not a primarily "stunter" site, as maybe like 3 people I can think of have stunt cages on their bike. Most of us don't crash regularly, b/c we spent a bunch of time/money building our rides.

edit: you don't have to have a cage to stunt. Stunting is usually done on purpose by people bolder than I. What we do is hooliganize.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, I am not saying that. I was actually hoping he was NOT on here. First thing I thought when I saw the video is that he was a moron, and that he is one of those idiots giving everyone such a bad name. I have no sympathy for him, so I was just curios.

Reactions: oldrider

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I saw that yesterday the cop stomped on his breaks and kinda made the guy slam into him. But he is still an idiot.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
i gave up on the fighter/stunt bike thing

Reactions: oldrider

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
ಠ__ಠ

Why would he be one of us?

Are you saying we are fucking idiots? This is not a primarily "stunter" site, as maybe like 3 people I can think of have stunt cages on their bike. Most of us don't crash regularly, b/c we spent a bunch of time/money building our rides.

edit: you don't have to have a cage to stunt. Stunting is usually done on purpose by people bolder than I. What we do is hooliganize.
it was a joke i am sure.. its popular for people on forums to post something and say "THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF YOUR GUYS ETC"

this site is kind of ironic, i've never seen a place promote being such a "fucking sick hooligan bro" all the while an upstanding citizen :thumbsup:

·
UnicycleMode
7,583 Posts
it was a joke i am sure.. its popular for people on forums to post something and say "THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF YOUR GUYS ETC"

this site is kind of ironic, i've never seen a place promote being such a "fucking sick hooligan bro" all the while an upstanding citizen :thumbsup:

No shit man... I preach ATGATT, and the one evening in years that I go out with just blue jeans and some decent shoes (jacket, gloves, helmet, spine/chest protection) and I looped out my DRZ at 40mph and smashed the tail light off it. Was clutching a 2nd gear out of a round-about and fucked it all up. I'm fine, rear end of the bike not so much, but it could have been worse had I actually not had the rear brake control it takes. :nuts:

I'm done with the preachy bullshit about gear at this point. Mother fuckers don't listen. I'll keep being my asshole self. Fine by everyone that way and it leads to less bullshit.

Stunter *** deserved it, cop looked like a power tripping dick anyway. Nuff said.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I am glad to see I am not the only one who thought this guy was an idiot.
And Ratfighter I agree more people should be wearing the right gear. I hate seeing people wearing shorts, tshirt, flip flops, and no helmet! I myself only wear gloves, leather jacket, and helmet, but that's only because I literally can't afford to buy more gear! One of these days I will be able to go ATGATT!

·
Frankenbike builder
441 Posts
I started wearing gear the minute I climbed on a bike and binned it the first time- on dirt. That shit hurt. So way back in 1982, I was wearing full leathers and full faced helmet the first time I climbed on a bike on the street. My uncle, a 1%er, teased me constantly. Still calls my leathers my "fart proof BDSM power ranger outfit" LOL- and it saved my hide several times back in the day, went 20 years without a get-off, then had like three in 6 months. Everytime, gear saved the day. Can't say I haven't stunted on public roads- 'cause I have. I remember putting the wheel up on some H-Ds even. Clutch does wonders for wheelies. I never had to pay the stupid tax on that behavior, and am not in practice of doing it anymore. I have had friends and aquaintences lose thier life over it- don't know if I am willing to pay that high a stupid tax personally, least not anymore when I got mouths to feed.

·
fatass needs corndogs
436 Posts
Wait...look at this like your riding the camera bike. You watch traffic ahead...not just one car but a few. Truck in front of cop brakes...cop brakes not to ram him. Squid is squid. Yes cop appears to have ovaryacted (see what I did there) but who knows. We ride by on the camera too fast to really know. Honrstly im surprised the cop moved that quick.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts