Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see what you got............. I'll start it off,.........I did this from pix i took of Scott Caraboolad rocking circles in my driveway

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Fuck man...I wish I knew some of the people you do!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
roger doger. post something up when i get time to breathe and do something.

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Scrapyard said:
Sully, did you used to ride with any of the teams at one point?

I grew up with Scott Caraboolad (starboyz) and have rode with them since we started making movies back in 95'. I crashed and almost lost my left leg in 2000 and have'nt done any real stunting since. I am still involved with the Starboyz. I just edited and Executive produced FTP5! I've been in every FTP series and a few others

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haelo said:
That's what that huge Starship Enterprise you call a computer is for.

Yes, FTP5 was created on that rig but the main purpose of that computer is recording and making Music.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
I like that trailer, those guys do some sick stunts.

I saw that guy doin circles in your driveway on there. I might like that DVD, hm.

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Sully, I thought your name sounded familiar to me. Just couldn't place it. Were you traveling with them when they were shooting FTP3 and that HBO show down in Ft. Lauderdale? If so, we may have met then. I was down there with Foto when we got run out of Heaven's waiting room and they took off down I-95.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Scrapyard said:
Sully, I thought your name sounded familiar to me. Just couldn't place it. Were you traveling with them when they were shooting FTP3 and that HBO show down in Ft. Lauderdale? If so, we may have met then. I was down there with Foto when we got run out of Heaven's waiting room and they took off down I-95.

yeah i was there!! but fuk me if i can remember any time spent in florida

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I wish I was good at Photoshop...I'd love to see some of my ideas on paper (or a screen, ya know)...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts