Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any how for the llife of me, I couldnt get the video to work on this site, so I posted it on myspace, its got links to a couple of my old bands, dave the drummer is trying to get a deal to do some reunion gigs back in the UK, and it looks promissing,
so its got my music, and a video of the bike, and a awesome way of humiliating me in front of old friends that ive know for most of my life, they allso havnt got a clue what a streetfighter is, I think they think its a old video game that I like, or a tyoe of mashall arts, :)

Brit Joe @ myspace

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My space is GAY!!, I didnt know that, actually its been pretty good Ive corrosponded with old mates and stuff from years ago.

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Britjoe said:
My space is GAY!!, I didnt know that, actually its been pretty good Ive corrosponded with old mates and stuff from years ago.
MySpace was a great idea, but it got over run with little kids, pedophiles and people trying to sell you shit... :nuts:

BUT.... just so you all know... we incorporated a lot of the functionality of MySpace right into the profile system here on Custom Fighters... you can:
Change the colors and backgrounds of your profiles!
Leave comments in people profiles
Have music AND video in your profile!!!
Personal picture galleries that are linked right from your profile!

You can also have "Friends" show up in your profile... just add someone to your buddy list... the site will automatically send them a private message saying that you have added them. It will contain links to your profile as well as link to add you to their buddy list. If they do add you, then you will both appear on eachothers profiles in the "Friends" section!

General info about the profile system:
New and improved profiles...

I know there aren't anywhere near as many people on here, but I thought it would be a great way to help us all get to know eachother a little bit better!

Enjoy!

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool fanx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.