Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of doing kind of a post-apocalyptic theme with my old EX500 and really like this light. Is it a one-off or do I just suck at Googling? I found one with two lights, but not three.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Probably because of mad max lol, led's are more a tacticool aspect than post apocalyptic, which is use what you got.

I like em, but way too expensive.

Als did anyone notice how close that tire is to the lower triple? Hit one good bump and your going to bottom it out on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts
Soooo hold on now.....

"Post-apocalyptic"

As in, what life would be after the "apocalypse."

If the end of the world as we knew it happened tomorrow.... LED's would still exist. In fact I imagine they'd be pretty popular, given their small power consumption compared to traditional bulbs.

I'm not trying to shit on your tastes Shiny, just saying that LED's not being post-apocalyptic doesn't make sense to me.

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts
I gotta agree with Busa-boy on this. LED would be the only way to go after the destruction of the world. Small, lightweight, low energy use, bright, very durable. My multi D battery maglite is a piece compared to the cheapie LED thumb size lights. The only thing it would be good for is hitting people with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts