Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Student
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, wasn't sure where to put this.. But does anybody recognize this bike? I'm curious if there's any sort of build thread/blog by whomever, because this thing is just sick and helluva motivation factor!

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Give it just a bit more time & I'll just bet someone around here will know! ;)

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
Give it just a bit more time & I'll just bet someone around here will know! ;)
+1, bike like that don't go un-noticed, someone round here knows bout that wicked looking piece of mechanical genius

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Reactions: oldrider

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
Isn't there a North west moto forum? They might know.

Thanks for posting it here.
Shiiiiiit! It's called PNW riders(pacific northwest), yeah talk about boring....Snooooozville! Those guys would probably call the cops if you post that up on there, alot of them also hang around Sporttouring.net another snoozfest......no those cats wouldn't be any help with this one

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Student
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, I'm part of pnwriders, but it's just a bunch of old guys (no offense to anybody here) that want to ride for 15 minutes and sit down for coffee for 3 hours. This is the only forum I openly watch day to day. Shit I used to sit and drool over bikes before I had my own back in 2010.

And Idk where these pictures came from, I just got it from tumblr. (http://sportbike.tumblr.com/post/50134322943)

Looks like someone just spotted it and snapped some pics. :/

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
just a bunch of old guys (no offense to anybody here) that want to ride for 15 minutes and sit down for coffee for 3 hours
Lol! I see some of those guys today, one Harley full dresser, an old suzuki intruder and an old Kawasaki 1000, they had just rode 10 miles from clatskanie to Westport tryin to catch the ferry to cathlamet, they looked like they just finished the Baja 1000:laugh: they missed the ferry so they sat infront of west-mart and drank coffee waiting for the next one...when I came out of the store with my Rockstar and pork rinds they were discussing the possibilities of what my bike might be...I told them to have a good safe ride and they laughed and told ME to "be careful, there ain't much left to wreck" :confused:

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,425 Posts
My local forum is a sportbike forum. They deleted my account when I posted a picture of the Ducati. I think it was Suckramento Crotch Rockets. Even the site name sounds squidy. :squid:

Sucks when local forums are garbage

1 - 13 of 13 Posts