Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short, I won a Go Pro Hero 3 Silver edition in a Snap On tools raffle, I have not use for it, not my bag. Looking to TRADE for something local (aka meet up done in person)

I'm into oil boiler shit, but hey, try me. Pos bikes, motors, front ends, whatever.
Also in to x650's if you wanna get rid of one.

Here's a link to the ad on CL, which lists some non motorcycle shit I'm also looking for.

POKE IT HERE!!!

but PM me some pics of what you want to trade, and we'll either trade or I'll say no thanks. You bring your crap to me, lol. Just so we're clear. Not being a dick but I'm real busy with work and don't have time to travel, so most likely be an afternoon or evening affair when I'm done working.

If your trade is tempting enough, we could ship. But like I said, I'm not looking to fork over any cash to ship stuff to me, I could put the go pro in a flat rate box to you with out a prob.

Located in HAMDEN, CT

Brian

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well I can be tempted.....

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
I'm kinda thinking about getting rid of the GSXR blues I have... want a second set? Btw, I'll have the gs with the front end bits stripped down in the next week or so. Should have some pictures soon. Sorry it's been like a year and a half or something. My personal life is a strange mess.:nuts:

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep sorry bud

1 - 9 of 9 Posts