Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some cocksucker moderator there decided to fuck with my profile after getting into it with him. I knew it was only a matter of time before the faggery reared its retarded head. Anyone else have problems with mods there?

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Never personally dealt with them but between here and the only other forum I'm active on they're the laughing stock of the forum world

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,435 Posts

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
i've been banned. One of the mods was spreading mis-information and i handed it to his ass with very detailed pictures and a paragraph or two on his high and might douchebag character... he was butt hurt enough to threaten, "i will rape your wife in front of you..." when i went to save it for my records it was gone and i was promptly banned for being, "belligerent and out of line" OH, and the whole thread was deleted.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
That's pretty sad. You would think if you're a mod on a forum you'd want all the info to be as accurate as possible so more people will sign up. What a bunch a fools

·
Littering And...........
1,073 Posts
That sucks man. I hate people like that. At least be man enough to own up that you're wrong. That's why I like It here. We may not be perfect, but everyone will give there .02 on previous experience to help someone else And be cool enough not to give anyone shit.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts