Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
not likin the air ride suspension or the shaft mounted rear brakes but other than that it is pretty cool

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
I like that! Well, except the red. I've always liked his designs. His choppers were never "OCC Stretched" and always had a nice flow to them. I think he needs to build more cafe's and some fighters as well.

·
Registered
340 Posts
yep saw it in person a few years back in NYC. He has made quite a few bikes that aren't his traditional "chopper" style. All flow just as well as this one. I agree though, a little less red would have been great but a great looking bike none the less!!

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
This might be a stupid question but....what exactly is the purpose of the steering stabilizer set up in the rear? It can't possible be strong enough to control the rear bagged suspension...can it?

·
Registered
340 Posts
This might be a stupid question but....what exactly is the purpose of the steering stabilizer set up in the rear? It can't possible be strong enough to control the rear bagged suspension...can it?
it works like a shock would since it doesn't have one due to the airbag. the airbag absorbs quite a bit of the shock but not all, the stabilizer controls the rest.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,697 Posts
i would make love to, on, and with that bike!!

I LOVE RED!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.