Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all I guess. Just looking to meet people with similar intrests I've been riding/building for 8 years or so and dont really know anyone who does :(

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys everyone is so nice and welcoming here :) im working on the pictures unfortunately im technologicaly slow so it might take sec to figure that out and im definitely down to visit freeport when I look itup on a map

·
UTINNI
63 Posts
I got some pics on my profile but I cant get them onto the threads wtf
Greetings there, so for photos use another site like Photobucket
for example , upload your photos to that site then copy the photo link to this site with-in your post. In the messaging options above your text (while posting here) there's a lil yellow box icon (insert link of image option) you can select then use your photo link with that. Hope that helps ya.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Ok, you can stay
Lol cause of the duck :) still by far my favorite bike ive owned I took that thing for chicago to California last year man that was a fun trip saddly my budy has the same bike and his only made made it to cali before it took a shit. Had to get em shipped back :(

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes and no we got them back he had someone redo the wiring it was fine for most of the season then it started doing it again he put it away doesn't feel like fixing it. Damn shame now I got no one left to ride with :( well its to cold now but still

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Must be something about CA and fuel pumps. When my dad and I did our trip around the country in March we also had to get a new fuel pump when we hit Cali.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol actually it started acting up when got Denver then vagas and when we got to cali it just wouldn't work at all. half way through nabraska my tire started sparking down the highway my rear brakes disintegrated. it was just a shit show from the get go I still had a blast especially hauling ass through the mountains :rock:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can't really build, but I have an old kz1000 that's a never ending project. Not really sure where I want to go with it from here but I'd love some collaboration and fab skills if you're up for it. I'm on the north side, though.

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts