Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rollin hard in Wiscompton
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy I know dropped off an old iMac for me, it's a G5 model and needs an OS. I picked up a set of install discs for 10.5, but they wont work with my iMac, I'm thinking they might be for an Intel model. Anybody got a set of regular install discs I could borrow? The ones I have are the grey discs for machine restorations, I need the full install disc.

·
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND
6,159 Posts
can't boot from usb on those granny smith fuckin things? and if you can't afford to go to the dollar store and get a blank dvd how are you gonna afford to have discs shipped to you? and then wait for the mail? lol... seems like there are way easier ways to do this to me...

·
Rollin hard in Wiscompton
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dollar stores around here dont have dual layer discs. Not paying the price walmart wants for them either. If I could boot from usb I wouldn't be asking for discs

·
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND
6,159 Posts
I'm just saying, even if a single dual layer disc is $5 and it solves your problem... wouldn't you rather do that than get someone else to use their discs to make copies, or send you their own personal discs, then pay a couple bucks for shipping, and wait for them to arrive before you can finally do what you're trying to do? I don't get it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts