Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning my next build and came across this bike the other night... very similar to what i want to build!!!!

however, i cant find any more info on this bike... has anyone seen it anywhere else? any links?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really another buell, but buell powered. Basically just an XB motor and swingarm.... everything else will be none buell.

Planning on a custom frame something along the lines of the BOTT

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the tank looks messed with, ie photoshop
ya.. does look like that.. i think thats one of the things i like most about this bike is the tank shape though.....

I didnt see a down tube on the front of the frame but looking at the other pics i see one now...which i wouldnt have.

another thing i want to do are wire wheels.... I wanted a set of them for my X1 but all the companies that made them for XB's no longer make them :(

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
after looking through all the pics... im not in love with the entire bike but i like the concept....

looks like a lot of work went into it and its completely custom. if you go here

http://www.trillionindustries.com/index2.php?v=v1

and click - creation - fabrication... and look at a couple of the bike build pic... beautiful work!!.. and it looks like these guys are not just bike builders but fabricators of many different things.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts