Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bewbie
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've been quiet for awhile due to some general upheaval in my life, now getting settled in Brooklyn.... at a point where I'm always thinking about what to next with my bike, but funds are scarce and I'm not even sure what it is I'd do to it..besides ride, which I do plenty (~40 mile commute). I did get some Shinko Podiums tho and they're pretty damn good...rode home in a fuckstorm of rain on Friday, didn't even feel the least bit different from a dry road.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
i am 350 bucks away from having a 2nd bike but the nearest time i will have that extra money is winter

yeah i know exactly what you mean.

·
I think im lost
573 Posts
lol i picked up an 87 gsxr to build last year
but then funds fell through
she is waiting on a few good checks to come through so i can do her right the first time

·
Registered
4,653 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
I did this around 8 months ago save all your pennies you'll need them.
I only got to slide by for like 2 months.
The wife is done with school and in extern now. She's gonna make up the difference. So not too bad. Im just stoked to have a life again. Theres alot of money in trucking just not alot of time to enjoy it lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Reactions: oldrider

·
Bewbie
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trying to find something more 'professional' around here, not easy when you've got a cool degree but no relevant experience, just retail and blue collar work...you know trying to find something impressive for the ladies lol

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Fuck what anyone else thinks especially bitches. Do what makes you happy. I sold my restaurant to do pest control and took a 40k salary cut to do it. But now I'm home every night for dinner and weekends off to spend more time with my kids. I'm happier now making half the money then I was. It also freed up time for me to do more with motorcycles which I love and now have turned that into a money making thing too. Bottom line do what makes you happy and you'll never work a day in your life

·
Bewbie
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah man I hear ya....just trying to make a dollar ya know, use my degree or something... also I'm getting tired of having to brawl with an entire expressway every day!

·
Registered
222 Posts
whats your degree in? Maybe CF should start a job networking section.

Reactions: oldrider
1 - 12 of 12 Posts