Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck... I didnt think it was a bad price... I dont have it right now so figured id share the find.

·
Is my bike ok?
15,052 Posts
Guys, I have a confession. :doh:

I totally bought these forks last night before I ever saw this thread.

Racing Geek, what I was really looking for was a set of F2 or F3 forks. If you have a pair I'll gladly swap you even or I'll send you these for what I have in them.

Sorry guys. I dont want to step on anybody's toes. Just snagged them as soon as I spotted them.

I feel bad about this, so I want to set it straight.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys, I have a confession. :doh:

I totally bought these forks last night before I ever saw this thread.

Racing Geek, what I was really looking for was a set of F2 or F3 forks. If you have a pair I'll gladly swap you even or I'll send you these for what I have in them.

Sorry guys. I dont want to step on anybody's toes. Just snagged them as soon as I spotted them.

I feel bad about this, so I want to set it straight.
And I was looking for an upgrade to my 94 f2... just the coinage

·
Is my bike ok?
15,052 Posts
And I was looking for an upgrade to my 94 f2... just the coinage
Ok, im just gonna set back and wait then.

Scrappy, if you wanna swap with me I'll gladly do that. We both get what we want that way.

Racing Geek, same offer to you still stands, of course.

Scrappy found them.
RG spoke up.
I snagged them.

What to do now? I'll let you guys decide. I'm cool with whatever. Just wanna keep everyone happy.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I posted for anyone ti grab caus ei didnt have the money so im cool. Im just gkad they were snagged by someone here.
I wasnt set on the forks. Was just surfing for options.

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
I posted for anyone ti grab caus ei didnt have the money so im cool. Im just gkad they were snagged by someone here.
I wasnt set on the forks. Was just surfing for options.

yerra true bloke mate :D

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
Ok, im just gonna set back and wait then.

Scrappy, if you wanna swap with me I'll gladly do that. We both get what we want that way.

Racing Geek, same offer to you still stands, of course.

Scrappy found them.
RG spoke up.
I snagged them.

What to do now? I'll let you guys decide. I'm cool with whatever. Just wanna keep everyone happy.

I got some old bags of mortar ta swap mate ;)

jus joshin yerra awesome one fer sure Shiny' honest and trustworthy we are fortunate ta be here with ya mate :D

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
I'll pass on the front end. I was just going to get it because it was cheap. Haha

I already spent the time to fit a wheel and disk brake package to my f2 front end so I'll save it for something else.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts