Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
HipsterKillerGarage
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if we're supposed to try to sell stuff here... and I'm not making any money on this. The bike shop I work at is blowing out our shit and we've got lots of bars.

Anyhow, here's what we've got:

TAG METALS XS:

black with blue pad
black with silver pad
black with red pad

silver with silver pad
silver with red pad
red with black pad
blue with silver pad (some scratches)

The above are 7/8" bars, aluminum, knurled left end.

Retail was $79.99... we'll sell them for $24.99 plus shipping just to get them out of here.

TAG METALS XT1 CR HIGH BLACK WITH CROSSBAR 1 1/8":

We've got 2. Retail $99.99, we're selling for $39.99.

(If this isn't okay to try to post this stuff up let me know and I'll delete it. We're closing down the Ebay department though and we're just trying to think who may want some of this gear for dirt cheap. :))

·
HipsterKillerGarage
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone who wants some should just PM me.

I'll start a Buy It Now auction for you on Ebay through work (where I sell ebay crap. haha) and PM you back the item number.

We will ship all over the world too by the way, so don't think this is just for the yanks here.

Sev, I'll start an auction for you in the morning and get a hold of you. Thanks!

·
HipsterKillerGarage
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's a link to our store where the bars are listed for a buy it now.

BARS ON MOTOPRIMO EBAY

If you're interested head on over.

I've got the charts in the listings with the stats for each pair.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
sheeit...I want black ones, bad (I have a project themed barpad already)...Think you'll still have a set left at the end of the month? If you do, I'll take them for sure, I'm just broke until payday.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
These deals still going on? I am looking for some black 7/8 bars...as low as possible..I am not familiar with the model lingo..for dirtbike bars.

$24.99 is a sweet price. :D

·
HipsterKillerGarage
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey guys.... if you check on ebay under the seller name "motoprimo-llc" and see the item lists there should be some left.

I'm only in the office on Saturdays now in the parts department, so I'm not really associated with the ebay sales portion of the store anymore, but if there's anything I can do to help you out let me know. :)

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
mpls|cafe|racer said:
Hey guys.... if you check on ebay under the seller name "motoprimo-llc" and see the item lists there should be some left.

I'm only in the office on Saturdays now in the parts department, so I'm not really associated with the ebay sales portion of the store anymore, but if there's anything I can do to help you out let me know. :)

I checked the link you had for the Ebay stuff, and there was nuttin. ??

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts