Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get a custom set of triples made. Or the yokes as some call them.

Looking for the upper and lower. Want the upper made without key hole and drilled for risers.

Anyone on here make these?

Bike is a 2012 gsxr 1000.

Thanks

·
Registered
370 Posts
Looking to get a custom set of triples made. Or the yokes as some call them.

Looking for the upper and lower. Want the upper made without key hole and drilled for risers.

Anyone on here make these?

Bike is a 2012 gsxr 1000.

Thanks
I can make them and have made them, (race proven) If I do it it will be more for shits and giggles and one other reason, (show me the bike & show me what you want as a total outcome of the bike.)

Jay

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let me know your thoughts. If you can that would be awesome. If you can't no hard feelings. Just please let me know either way.

Just seen my stem is bent from the accident so need to replace anyways. Was going to get a top yoke from a company but figured I get a custom set. They look a lot better to me.

·
The friendly Ghost.
13,172 Posts
Post this request up in the Heavy Metal section or pm yantosh.

Yantosh is a great builder and does amazing work, you can see some pictures in Pariah's thread of a triple he just completed.

The Heavy Metal section is the subsection on the forum for requests like this and is a great source of information for welding/fabricating.

I am sorry, but I haven't seen anything come of Hurricane's many offers. It would probably be a good idea not to post pictures of Akira as your own.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the heads up. I will post in there.

And honestly I wasn't trying to claim that bike as mine. The pics and text came up wrong. I will edit it now.

Akira is a style I really like. I would like to build something similar to it with my bike.

Mine being the second pic. The all black full fairing 2012 gsxr 1000.

Again my apologies and thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts