Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a cbr250? I need a measurement on how long the rear swingarm pivot bolt is. Not the axle, the actual bolt for the swingarm to the frame. Does not have to be precise and exact, just need to be within an 1/8" or so.
thanks

·
UnicycleMode
7,580 Posts
The total width of the pivot bolt itself? I'll have that number this evening if I can catch Toc before he heads over to my place, he'll happily measure it up as the bike is in his spare room in his house with a tape measure literally a few feet away from it. ;)

Something tells me it comes out somewhere in the neighborhood of 11-12 inches but I'll have an actual number later.

·
UnicycleMode
7,580 Posts
Came down with the flu, sorry I haven't gotten the measurement yet, I didn't forget about you though! I'll shoot TocTuning a text and see if I can have the length measurement on that pivot bolt for ya tonight. Sorry it's taking so long.

·
UnicycleMode
7,580 Posts
10-3/4" total length, anything else needed? Like from the head of it to the threaded part or anything as I can cruise over to his place and help pull it out and get all the specs on it if it works for what you have in mind.

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope that will do it thanks, that is what I was afraid of, its about the same length as the bolt I have from a different bike of the same size. Its about 1.5" too short for what I need dammit lol.
Thanks man.

·
UnicycleMode
7,580 Posts
Nope that will do it thanks, that is what I was afraid of, its about the same length as the bolt I have from a different bike of the same size. Its about 1.5" too short for what I need dammit lol.
Thanks man.

I do have a box of pivot bolts... want me to find one 1.5" longer? I still gotta shut down the shop so I can see if I have one tonight. Will post back if I do have something longer and the same diameter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts