Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching all over and even google image search has failed me. I've had a picture of this thing laying around my computer for like a year and now I finally have a K6 750 to take the knife to. Would love to look back at the build of this.

·
Commander Cool
9,707 Posts
to be honest at a glance it looks like the only real work thats been done is removing the fairings and fitting a new light and bar end mirrors.. it's very clean, for sure.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
It looks like it's from here on stage one of the guys build. I think he went for road 2 with one of those forgiven seats and more of the florescent green on it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
to be honest at a glance it looks like the only real work thats been done is removing the fairings and fitting a new light and bar end mirrors.. it's very clean, for sure.
Yea, it's a clean build. I think he replaced the rear with something different too - this was just a start. I really like the CNC mounts for the LSL.
hes a member on here. cant remember his name or build name tho. sorry,

It looks like it's from here on stage one of the guys build. I think he went for road 2 with one of those forgiven seats and more of the florescent green on it.
Yeah, I read his build here and I just can't find it for the life of me. Maybe it got deleted or something, no idea.

·
Commander Cool
9,707 Posts
the way he ended it was really nice. that tail section is sick and the way he did the subby/battery was just clean as.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts