Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Is my bike ok?
15,255 Posts
The one in your first link. I've had on my bike for over a year and about 6-8k miles. Tail light and tag light is super bright. Turn signals are super bright. But the brake light is not real bright. Other than that,no problems. You gotta redrill the bracket to hold an American tag though.

·
Hard Core Sledder
1,563 Posts
We dont have inspections in michigan. ^_^
But i do recall the DMV handbook stating tail lights must be visable from 50 feet.
something along those lines.
Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiit

This is michigan...headlight . Lisc plate. Rock the fuckin house... anything goes here. !!!!!

·
Capt. Slow
267 Posts
I had one of those except it was the clear one and wasn't happy with it. Unless your head was in just the right spot it wasn't too bright. The spread was very small/focused. And forget about someone slightly off to the side (like in the other lane) seeing it at all. Also, the running light portion stopped working after a few months. But... I'm really picky when it comes to head/taillights and their function and brightness.

·
Stunt Cock
35 Posts
I like the "universal" one. I've been thinking about doing this one. Anybody have any feedback on it? I don't have to worry about inspections since my bike is historic :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Motorcycle-Bike-Atv-28-LED-Tail-Brake-Stop-License-Plate-Light-Smoke-/360629344655?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53f72f198f&vxp=mtr#ht_2251wt_1170
Just came in today. It's TINY! I would say the quality of the plastic is pretty good considering my 4 year old held it by the wires and was swinging it at my pit bulls. It hit the wall, my dogs, and our kitchen counter before my wife stopped her. Still in tact. I'll be installing after the weekend.

·
Premium Member
50,679 Posts
Just came in today. It's TINY! I would say the quality of the plastic is pretty good considering my 4 year old held it by the wires and was swinging it at my pit bulls. It hit the wall, my dogs, and our kitchen counter before my wife stopped her. Still in tact. I'll be installing after the weekend.
LMFAO :robssmilie:

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
Got one on my bike right now, not as fancy but drone the same place, super bright, easy to install and kind of a blueish glow onto the LP

Beware of the signals, they work great but the wires are tiny and easy to rip off

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im kind of picky about headlights/taillights too.. i want people to see me!
so i think im going to build my own with a few 10mm LED's...
>:D

i like to make stuff myself if i can, or even if i cant, i like to try. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.