Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to my first account and saw the 05/06 cbr600rr out front of the bar in this complex.

As I'm walking into the bar to spray it and whatever I look over at it and saw this

Dude left his key in it lol. This is not the best area to leave your bike in first place. Someone else is most likely going to steal it so if you get there first you got yourself a new free track bike.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
im guilty of it. had the cops call my mom at 5am on a sunday looking for me because they thought i abandoned it in the middle of a dead end road... just so happens if they had looked to the left i stay in the house right there. i just wanna know how they got my moms phone number...

·
Registered
269 Posts
^lol

I've almost done it on my Buell. Kind of annoying having the key down by the side of the headlight instead of on the triple.

I do make it a habit of pulling key out and pocketing it as I turn the bike off. Just so I don't forget.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've left my key in the backseat lock before but never in the ignition. I have this bad habit of looking my keys in my car so I know check my pockets every time I open my car door or get off my bike

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Remember Guys my Mom can Beat up your Dad...

Then again some of yous fucks are into that stuff so you might get harder from it

·
Deano
78 Posts
Remember Guys my Mom can Beat up your Dad...

Then again some of yous fucks are into that stuff so you might get harder from it
That's the good stuff right there, baby! Shit makes me as hard as chinese arithmetic

Reactions: gsf1200R

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
I live out in the sticks and I always leave the keys in everything. Otherwise I'd lose them. One day i was coming home from work(riding with my Dad) and saw my personal truck pulling out of my road with my 24' enclosed car trailer behind it.

Dad: "That your truck?"
Me: "Looks like it."
Dad: "Who's driving it?"
Me: "Too dark to tell."

...couple minutes later I get a text from my neighbor: "I got your truck and trailer. going to get hay. looked like rain"

I love my area. :) I do need to get in the habit of taking the keys with me when I'm in town,though.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I live in a nice neighbor hood with nice houses hard working people but we can't leave our car doors unlocked at night because of these little wannabe gangster kids that think they're going to get rich by stealing change iPods and GPS systems. It sucks at least once a week you see 16-18 year old punk kids in the paper getting caught car looting.

·
Rollin hard in Wiscompton
3,689 Posts
I live in a nice neighbor hood with nice houses hard working people but we can't leave our car doors unlocked at night because of these little wannabe gangster kids that think they're going to get rich by stealing change iPods and GPS systems. It sucks at least once a week you see 16-18 year old punk kids in the paper getting caught car looting.
We had that problem here. My staying up late and getting the local law enforcement involved solved that in a hurry

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damn robbo that's a fucking fire

1 - 20 of 24 Posts