·
Administrator
5,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Errrr Spoiler Alert i guess???

Did ya?

He's stepped it up a notch, went from this Triumph choppery thing:

to this (pinched from an article here):

IRL it was built by Classified Moto. In the show it was "the guy who lived here must have built them". Dunno who he was but i'm pretty sure he would have liked Custom Fighters.

·
Administrator
5,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
Other than the head light. I don't like anything about it.
The headlight was my biggest negative. lol Zombie period, spare parts build with radial brake'd USD's, billet piggybacks and a supertrapp(?)? Must be some great junkyards in those parts.

And while we are criticizing... knobby tires (off road) and a tiny rear sprocket (pure highway).

Hollywood is so silly. :) They need to hire some vehicle consultants that know what they are talking about. I bet you a dollar they dub a ''badass'' v-twin sound when the bike is on screen. Maybe even squealing tires for dirt burnouts (omg, that annoys the shit outta me!).

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
I dig everything about it, even the headlight. Cognito makes some cool bikes. side note, classified moto built his personal bike, a pretty bad ass xv920.

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,517 Posts
The headlight was my biggest negative. lol Zombie period, spare parts build with radial brake'd USD's, billet piggybacks and a supertrapp(?)? Must be some great junkyards in those parts.

And while we are criticizing... knobby tires (off road) and a tiny rear sprocket (pure highway).

Hollywood is so silly. :) They need to hire some vehicle consultants that know what they are talking about. I bet you a dollar they dub a ''badass'' v-twin sound when the bike is on screen.
Pretty sure they already DID dub in a v-twin sound for that bike. People over at BikeExif were bitching about it.

The build I can tolerate. There's conceptual flaws, but we can blame them on the character's ignorance/taste, or the original builders. If they wanted 'realistic', they coulda just had him pull a dirty but unaltered KLR outta somebodies garage.

I'm not sure the show really supports us thinking that Daryl did the bulk of the mods; could as easily have been a 3/4 finished project he got running. He only had a week or so, given that the TV show timeline follows real time (which it does, more or less).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts