Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shit, Im gald Im not in this contest, the voting bussiness is brutal, and open, and maybe a little too vague,

but I must say good work adam, you work really hard on this site,
and I for one appreciate it.
your dah man.

And too the guys who took on those builds, great work guys, all of you, and hell for most of you its your first build, its a learning process, fabricating welding, and even just choosin the right combination of parts isnt a easy task, welldone everybody involved.

I guess I can be known as a adtaganist sometimes, but my heart is in the right place.

im inspired by your efforts, its not the winning its the taking part...

best of Luck to all of you

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dont say that, you know, everyone has a difernt appetite or taste in what they want or look in a motorcycle,( or there wouldnt be harley Davidsons) I believe these bikes our bikes dont just go together, with no thought, we dont go looking for any old part to bolt on to the bike that will do the job, price and finances pay a part for sure, I personly think the most important part of this contest, is the creativity, and all of these machines excel in that catigree

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.