• tldave's 650

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • OldSarge's CB1000R

Votes: 46 62.2%
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
A comment that I made has been misinterpreted, offended and upset someone.

I have tried to send a private message which not available.

I have deleted the post and apologise to those offended.

For the record I voted for the white bike.
Misinterpreted by some, maybe. You didn't do anything though.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
See March FOTM post & after tldave's & bonehead's comment in this thread... well I feel the same as Old Sarge.

Usually thicker skinned that this, but as I have stated most peoples bikes are their pride & joy in life... I should have been like "You don't like my bike.... fuck off!"

Beez.

·
1,533 Posts
man what is going on in here. I just posted it because why not. I sold that shit the day after I posted it in here, and for the record, none of you have ever shown any interest in buying anything I posted up, so I stopped years ago. If my opinions bother you, you are a fucking bitch. Ill be building, riding, and racing, till the day I fucking die. I don't give a fuck. I never will, and thats all that matters. I suggest you all stop being so fucking uptight. As an aside, I never claimed to be as good a fabricator as half the people on here, cause I am not. I never will be, cause I don't have time for that shit. I have to turn a profit. I flip 20-30 bikes for every one I bother to post about. I just do my thing. I like bringing garbage back from the dead. Thats my bag. If I was going to build something custom it would barely resemble a motorcycle. I have to get back to work. I guess keep hatin? I dunno.

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
probably cuz he spent a lot of time making his bike nice and was called out by a guy with a pos that apparently he doesnt own thus why is it in here?, saying its not good enough..

but it is dave.. the only thing he does here still, is gloat about selling shitty bikes and calling everyone elses bike a pos/ugly... blunt or sugar coated its not needed..

i mean we can hardly get people in here now.. not everyone is a seb or a yan.. and the criticism of 'thats pointless' or 'thats ugly' isnt needed imo.

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
probably cuz he spent a lot of time making his bike nice and was called out by a guy with a pos that apparently he doesnt own thus why is it in here?, saying its not good enough..

but it is dave.. the only thing he does here still, is gloat about selling shitty bikes and calling everyone elses bike a pos/ugly... blunt or sugar coated its not needed..

i mean we can hardly get people in here now.. not everyone is a seb or a yan.. and the criticism of 'thats pointless' or 'thats ugly' isnt needed imo.
I reckon I'm confused on what was actually said then. Kinda hard to figure out now with half the conversation missing. Oh well.
But yeah, who gives a shit who has the bigger toolbox.

Let's all hug instead :party-smiley:

·
Fucking Retard
250 Posts
Haven't checked back here since voting. Seems it kinda went to shit eh?

I hereby cast my official vote we give him the fuckin knucks anyway. It's well deserved.

For the record Sarge, ya had my vote.
Sets a bizarre precedent:confused:

,,,, winning after deciding to withdraw or winning without being in the competition,:confused:

and no comment on his outrageous over the fucking top outburst,
and subsequent dummy spit:confused:

he definitely deserves an award for that though :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

21 - 40 of 43 Posts