Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's involved guys I haven't got the arm to measure it's width at pivot point and I can't find any threads on fitting an aprilia rsv swingarm to an early cbr900 any help lads any measurements or links to projects where it's been done please

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks bud yea was a bit of let's call it banter??? Lads bike is clean and good work to regards spacers on the shock linkage is that safe and with out removing the motor and getting the frame on a milling machine how do you accurately remove 3 mm from the inside swingarm pivot boss on the frame??

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
It's removed from the threaded adapter, so you can happily remove it inaccurately, just don't screw up the thread (pun intended)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you mean material comes of the frame right hand side as your sitting on her or of the actual screw in spacer was looking at the arm and thinking maybe I could take material of the left hand side of the arm as sitting on it there's a good 2mm lip here from what I read it was only 2or3 mm that needed taking of cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.