Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Are you going to enter the fighter buildoff?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
aka crash test
756 Posts
sorry to hijack how much is the site a month

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
had to enter a "maybe", it'll all depend on my financial situation at the time the build off starts, but i am shooting for a "yes".

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I'm with Skr00z on this one...

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
albertaf4i said:
sorry to hijack how much is the site a month
The hosting depends on what month it is :LolLolLolLol:

Ever since we started we've been growing so fast that we've upgraded servers several times (and it's about time for another one... as it's been getting slow at times...)

On top of that, we're dumping a ton of money, time and resources into developing a line of streetfighter products.

Traffic-wise, we're growing a lot faster than we ever expected, but financially, it's pretty much just Adam and I doing what we can.

We also have a had a few donations from members, we've sold a few decals, and a few sponsorship spots, all which we GREATLY appreciate!

:cfcartman:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
yes, as long as my bike is eligable

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
I probably don't have to tell you that I'm in 100%....Ready to go and taking it probably way too serious. Could also be good exposure for the website..

.....G.....

:cfrocks:

·
Registered
133 Posts
It is a maybe for me to see how you set up the classes. But for some reason I do not I still would love to help in any way I can! Even buying some stickers from you.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
BigRed875 said:
depends on the rules etc

im with him!. . . but i'll be builidng my fighters regardless.

so lets see if we can get this thing organised.

not so sure what the best way for all of us to work out our ideas is...so keep em coming i guess.

·
British Rider
216 Posts
thats me in is gixxer man not up for entering so far i think im the only british builder and thats where fighters osiginate also im bloody skint but my tapping and haggleing skills will be well used

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
if i get the klx sold before this starts, you can change my "maybe" to a "yes".

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
BigRed875 said:
IN!

Team :mshap: :bigred: :ninja:
:metal: :cfrocks: :metal:

·
Fighterering since 1998
1,204 Posts
I'm in...duh!:cfrocks:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts