Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
Blow thru with carbs, prolly looking at a gt17 or gt1544

750 Head and rs36 for fuel, 190 rear, tubular single sider , gsxr750 usds , r1 wheel

carbon fiber and billet. :evilred:
Me thinks I'll be watching that :rock:

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,671 Posts
hi! Could i still get into this 2013 build off if i started my project couple of week ago?
Of course. You need a discussion thread to go along with your build thread. Also post up a picture of your bike as it sits today with a copy of a newspaper or store receipt dated 11/1/12 or later so everyone knows how it started at the beginning of the buildoff.

Some rules from one of Adam's earlier build-off threads:
Everyone will have their own build thread and discussion thread and put the links in their signatures as well.

Entry pics will show the bike in its current state with a legitimate and veritable date showing in the picture with the bike. From that point on you are free to update as much, or as little as you wish.

At the end of the event, you will be asked to post up your final pics and spec list etc etc.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Of course. You need a discussion thread to go along with your build thread. Also post up a picture of your bike as it sits today with a copy of a newspaper or store receipt dated 11/1/12 or later so everyone knows how it started at the beginning of the buildoff.

Some rules from one of Adam's earlier build-off threads:
pretty nice then. I just started the build thread and will open a discussion one now:). will post a pic of newspaper next to my buld tomorrow though.
Cheers!:)

·
GOOROO of da POO POO
3,701 Posts
We supposed to keep a running tally of parts cost including the bike or just at the end?
The end, but you'r good to keep receipts...

81 - 90 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.