Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be taking the BRC at the end of July and would like to buy some decent armor without dropping as much as a used bike on clothing, at least not all at once. I was planning on buying a textile jacket with integrated armor however the ATGATT mentality has taken over and I've decided to start with leather gloves and jacket as well as boots and a helmet, the pants will come later.
My problem comes in when I try to shop for a simply black leather jacket with yellow accents. Every jacket I find either has full armor but is completely yellow with very little black, not aesthetically pleasing, or the perfect mix of black and yellow with no armor, not worth wearing in the first place.
I'm thinking of picking up a moderately priced jacket but unarmored jacket, such as the Joe Rocket Old School, and paying a professional leather worker to add armor pads to the key areas. Has anyone done anything like this before? I'd rather not buy a jacket that looks like a leather rain poncho.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anyone have any idea where I can pick up a black/yellow Joe Rocket Old School leather jacket, size small? I'm scouring the internet and all I can find is medium.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts