Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
That guy
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive started my own business, well 3 actually.

Anyways one of them I need a logo made.
A .jpeg image I can use on the website, or have uploaded for business cards ect.

I tried making the logo myself, and I have a couple I like, but as it stands if I were to upload it to the website it would look like crap since it has a white back ground.

Heres what I have so far.

Now is there a way to remove the white background, or do you photoshop and gimp guys have a better way? Is it possible to clean up the images without the pixilation as well?

Im starting off with a shoe string budget, my budget allows for some flyers, the website, a toll free number, and an email address right now. So this would have to be some pro-bono work, but I can offer an incentive if you help as well.

If you guys could, lets leave this for discussion, and email me anything specific or finalized images, ect.

·
addict
370 Posts
what program did you use

i could probably do something in gimp for you im a little out of practice but it shouldnt take too long

did you just use a font... or how did you you make what to posted

·
That guy
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was all done in ms paint,
I changed fonts, copy rotated and pasted, and a couple different font sizes.

The upper right is my personal favorite so far.

·
That guy
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I could remember I made them, probably a year ago if not close too.

·
That guy
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I could really use a logo guys, if someone can make one for us something similar to whats posted above Id be extremely HAPPY!

·
That guy
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
like this?

AWSOME!

And I told ya I would compensate, so Ill secretly send you some of the proof pics and videos we get as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts