Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on an all motor high cr slingshot gsxr with pirelli diablos in the mountains all while wearing an armani suit underneath my gear.

I have to walk my bike the first quarter mile due to ice and conditions that bad. i fear the push more than the ride. also bike needs tuning, my a/f is whacked.

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and i wrecked going down a hill. back is killing me. home now can't load bike into garage due to weather so its sitting outside, pod filters are full of snow lolz.

·
Whomadethatmanagunner?
3,288 Posts
I'm not really sure why you had to ride your bike in a snowstorm to begin with... we need more of a backstory to really bring this whole saga together. A little character development wouldn't hurt either.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Hell I had to sit out the Last three Snowings... Last one I rode in I got 11 miles from home and Noped it(chickened). parked it in the ghetto and prayed to someone elses God it dint get stole in the snow.
what led me to that point was leaving work my pos helmet was collecting snow and freezing to the visor. Lack of visibility forced me to the side roads through the city made it well past city limits and then the snow was collecting on the tarmac like no ones bidness. my tires collected a ton of snow and I came to a stop.bike stopped and kept on sliding. didn't lose it but I definitely needed new pants.

Reactions: shinyribs

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not really sure why you had to ride your bike in a snowstorm to begin with... we need more of a backstory to really bring this whole saga together. A little character development wouldn't hurt either.
my car is a rwd camaro that can't get traction in snow. my dr650 was stolen so next on the list was the gsxr. wasn't going to take out a mint bike and wreck that.

I had a preplanned business trip i had to make it. Left at 7am didn't get bike back in garage until 5. biggest obstacle was getting it up and into my driveway.

things i learned.

Don't ride a streetbike in a mountainous region
Never touch the front brakes
Its not easy to pick up a bike on an icy hill
cages will run you over and crash/slide everywhere

probably my last snow riding adventure at least around here. a flat area yes, but here its not fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts