Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
jamal avatar #1
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on an all motor high cr slingshot gsxr with pirelli diablos in the mountains all while wearing an armani suit underneath my gear.

I have to walk my bike the first quarter mile due to ice and conditions that bad. i fear the push more than the ride. also bike needs tuning, my a/f is whacked.

·
jamal avatar #1
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and i wrecked going down a hill. back is killing me. home now can't load bike into garage due to weather so its sitting outside, pod filters are full of snow lolz.

·
jamal avatar #1
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not really sure why you had to ride your bike in a snowstorm to begin with... we need more of a backstory to really bring this whole saga together. A little character development wouldn't hurt either.
my car is a rwd camaro that can't get traction in snow. my dr650 was stolen so next on the list was the gsxr. wasn't going to take out a mint bike and wreck that.

I had a preplanned business trip i had to make it. Left at 7am didn't get bike back in garage until 5. biggest obstacle was getting it up and into my driveway.

things i learned.

Don't ride a streetbike in a mountainous region
Never touch the front brakes
Its not easy to pick up a bike on an icy hill
cages will run you over and crash/slide everywhere

probably my last snow riding adventure at least around here. a flat area yes, but here its not fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.