Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1985 700. 13k miles. stage 1 jet kit, exhaust ect. I paid 800 bucks. Bike is clean. sounds good.

not posting pics until i get straight bars on it. which ironically is tomorrow when I close on it.

anything i should know about these bikes, besides starter sucks. vac line something... idk?

feel free to ask any non bike related issues here also.

i'm buying chrome polish tomm. kinda excited not gonna lie.

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Starter gears, they used to clunk , not a big problem but i don't know how hard it is to find parts for virago's

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
you actually want to save the chrome? YOU SICKEN ME!!!

mcv/ais delete and super coil... maybe a set of totally sick pipes. Have fun

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I don't wipe my butt properly, it itches. Why is this?
because you have lots of gay sex with aids infested men.

the itch is aids.

Starter gears, they used to clunk , not a big problem but i don't know how hard it is to find parts for virago's
you actually want to save the chrome? YOU SICKEN ME!!!

mcv/ais delete and super coil... maybe a set of totally sick pipes. Have fun
virago guru. do you have any 7/8th drag bars? would totally save me some $$. Because i'm getting some straight bars on tis bitch today.

What's it like to be a ginger?
ive been with a ginger, been inside a ginger,

Reactions: gsf1200R

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
sorry, i dont have any motorcycle parts anymore

·
fatass needs corndogs
436 Posts
What's it like to be a ginger?
Shitty. Old men rub your head for good luck. You get a sunburn sitting in the shade. You look like a damned christmas tree if you wear a green shirt. Girls dont typically dig freckles and sunburn. Hair on arms and legs is light and thin so you look like a prepubescent punk for your whole life...unless you have so much hair that you look like a fookin orangutang. Then theres the names...red, firetop, firecrotch, opie taylor....yep...shitty pretty much sums it up but the worst part is that gingers have no soul. Fml.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
When you have company, or you are the company, do you piss in the waterwhere everybody hears the noise, or on the side of the toilet so it is nice and quiet?
:LolLolLolLol:

ive always wondered whats better to do. the sound off pee hitting the side of the toilet is really wimpy so i always do it right down the middle so it sounds more manly (grrrrr)

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
there is a starter fix, do it
ill be looking into this asap

When you have company, or you are the company, do you piss in the waterwhere everybody hears the noise, or on the side of the toilet so it is nice and quiet?
i piss directly into the middle of the water as hard as i can. it gives females the thought that i have a large powerful penis.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Starters are junk and carbs are a pita to work on.

are you gona spray bomb it pink?

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so i'm trying to find 1.5 inch 7/8 risers without paying 200 bucks. lol

does anyone have a source for these? Should I just say phuck it and use extenders?

drag bars will hit my tank. I want specific 1.5 inch risers.

Reactions: oldrider

·
Watch the world burn
1,046 Posts
I have some risers off my 2009 ninja 650 you could have. Not sure how well they'd work for you, or how high they are... But you can have em if you want em.

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have some risers off my 2009 ninja 650 you could have. Not sure how well they'd work for you, or how high they are... But you can have em if you want em.
appreciate it man, but i'm going with 3.5's eventually. Gonna try stock first.

Reactions: oldrider
1 - 19 of 19 Posts