Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One full set of ASV Levers, sourced from Yamaha. I got the incorrect set for the '04 R6 I had, and some clown that keeps promising to come buy them has flaked one too many times. These are brand new in box, never installed, even have the stickers still in the boxes.

I'm CLing these for $250, but any CF brothers get 'em for $200 shipped. No paypal. They refuse to allow perfectly legal firearms parts to be bought and sold using their services, so they don't get my business. Will accept cashier's check if they need to be shipped, cash if you show up. Showing up will require the addition of beer and the optioonal sitting around lying about bikes and life in general while making sure freshly grilled meat products are ingested and whatever project I have in random pieces is inspected to ensure it is, in fact, a basket case likely to collect dust and never run in my lifetime.

First PM/post, as confirmed by timestamp of PM/post gets first chance to flake.

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
If they were red they would be as good as sold right now. Unfortunately there is nothing blue on the bike. Good luck. :(

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can get some Krylon...... :tongue:

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bumpity

·
******* Dumbass