Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a few pics at teh track today. mY buddy has teh good ones nhis camera and I wil post them in a day or so. It was 97 degrees with the humidity factor.

The venting in my suit worked quite well, but even naked it would have been hot out there...not to mention a fucken ugly sight ha ha.

Here are a few pics of me fighting the local Chinese. The 600-4 strokes killed me but I kicked a few local boys asses on thier 250 2 stroke Gp bikes...my yamahaTZR 250 2 stroke worked great all day.

The majority of locals here really have no idea what a 69 meens ha ha ha They don't know what they are missing!

Steve - Shanghai China

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
lookin sweet steve!

so the 4cyl 600's run at the same time as 2stroke 250s??? :wtf:

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea its an open session and everything runs at once. I was on the track with 600's 400's 250 2 strokes adn 125 Gp racers. It make for an interesting mix.

I was mixing it up with a 125 GP bike and he dumped about 2 feet in front of me. Wish I had the helmet camera on it was a classic low side slide out of the corner. He was fine and got right up.

Oh, I got a helmet cam for next time. I will try to link to 'youtube' and show you what the track is like. 14 turns in 1.2 miles...I'm fucken worked!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
sounds like a blast! :D a crazy hectic scary blast! :LolLolLolLol:

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are a few more pics. My buddy is a great camera man.

Exiting the corner ready to hit the Chicane.

Nearing the Apex

Just passed this squid

Look at our suspension - they are braking in the corner like fuck wads and I am carrying speed thru. Not braggin its just I almost ran up thier ass in this turn and had to go wide.

And a big "Thumbs Up" for CustomFighters.com (On the throttle and front wheel begining to take flight)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
ChinaSteve said:
Look at our suspension - they are braking in the corner like fuck wads and I am carrying speed thru. Not braggin its just I almost ran up thier ass in this turn and had to go wide.

hahha. it looks like youre giving them the evil eye as your passing em! :LolLolLolLol:

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea I think "Mother fucker!" popped in my head as he then drifted out in front of me and I had to back off the throtle to keep from smacking into him.

He had a faster than shit bike but no skill. I could not keep up in the straights. However the next area was the chicane and it went soemthing like this.....

See Ya Mother Fucker!!!!!!!!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
hahhaa!:D nice! :rock:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts