Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are planning to make a monthly newsletter that is more like a small newspaper type of deal.

We will email the first half page or so to all the members once a month, and it will have a link to the rest of the Newsletter which will be on our site.

We will have feature articles, interviews with builders, racers, stunters and more, monthly columns written by various people, a calendar of motorcycle and site-related events, a monthly feature on a different stunt crew each month, a small article about one CF.com VIP's bike every month, and much more. The plan is to keep growing with it and hopefully put out some of the best fighter-related reading on the planet :metal:

To do this, we will need your help!

The reason this site is so great, is because we do everything we can to cater to you guys, the people that use the site. We plan to do the same with the newsletter, but we also would like to see the members involved in the actual writing of the newsletter!

We need all sorts of writing, from a small article to a big monthly column, from stunting to racing, building to maintaining, as long as it's fighter/sportbike related.

So, if you would like to be a write for the new Custom Fighters Monthly Newsletter, please email either Adam [email protected] or myself [email protected]

If you would like to just submit one article for now, you can just email us that article, or if you would like to discuss a monthly column, let us know what your idea is!

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Hummm. maybe a "DougZ cheap find of the month" column or blurb...being as everytime I want something..I search high and low to find the best price....albeit always for things I personally want.....humm

I need to give this some more thought...let me think.......

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I'll second Sev's writing skills. I'm pretty good when I actually sit down to do it, but I haven't had much time lately...

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
lol..nice greeny! be sure to send those to [email protected]

haha

and if anybody has any other ideas they may want to contribute to the site. please let us know.

:metal:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We are going to try to send out the newsletters on the 15th of each month, so we will need submissions no later than the 7th of each month in order to make it into that issue.

We have had a great response so far, and we are confident we are going to put out some good quality fighter reading! :metal:

We still have plenty of spots for writers, so if you are interested in writing an article or a monthly column, please email me [email protected]

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
yeah Ill be up for writing some stuff,

1 - 20 of 49 Posts