Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
durty south psychofighter
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's up my fighter fam, after a rather long hiatus i am glad to say i'm back. my biggest issue is that now i'm jobless been kicked out of the house by the wife and have no bike or vehicle at all for that matter lol. but i'm not gonna let that get me down, but it does suck immensely not having a bike. i look forward to catching up with folks.

·
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:wtf: The mass exodus is over! So many names coming back! :cfrocks:
yeah it would seem that way. and i see you're back too lol i hate to say this but i think my marriage is over in a bad way but what can ya do shit happens.

i did happen to come across a zr7 for $300 now if only i had the money i could have transportation.

·
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so i'm really getting the bug again since looking thru all the threads i haven't seen in a while. i really need to get my hands dirty and D some fucking W. maybe i need to go sell my body and get money to get a bike lol. definitely be looking forward for something insane from me soon

·
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so it looks like i may be encroaching in on pariah territory soon, a friend has a daelin 50cc moped he's gonna let me use/have so i'm gonna see if i can fighter it out some......yay i get to DW on 2 wheels again soon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts